Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I love those CBs, alprider.

And, Tasker, you bike and the vistas are beautiful.
 
33c400328a49ef0b1f3f55ad5827b1bb.jpg


Well, This was a record both money and quantity!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Taska_imp said:
hello from spain , some photos for my home in the north, navarre

a1f0b4e0735601ebf41157c26b2ff9b8.jpg

c0462b3c7f7c497520b1410cb5946740.jpg

b1047ba0deea3b0d235f5955466e4893.jpg

and some from the south, alicante
ec28922500f09f1c72ed547b5b4c423e.jpg


29f6a1020bf3097a3ec5267fd750a86c.jpg
Looks like some beautiful Country riding for the Cb ..nice 1100.

2013 Cb 1100 , 73 Cb 500 four ,72 Cb 500 four (do the ton) 82 Cb650Sc "Nighthawk "
 
Hello

Attempting to post a resized picture of my RS.

Mitch
More from Germany...






Sorry for the previous repetition

Let's try this..

 
It’s been 13 months since I brought Cher (yes, I named my CB Cher) home. After over 9000 miles I do not have a single complaint. I love this bike. She’s so freakin smooth. Seventy mph seems to be her sweet spot. Passing other vehicles is a breeze with just a twist of the wrist. She did have a little oil weeping last month but I got the gasket replaced just a couple of weeks before the warranty expired. This is the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned.

Today was gorgeous so I took her out on one of my favorite rides and took a few pics so I thought I’d post them and report since I hadn’t in a long time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
cragar854_imp said:
It’s been 13 months since I brought Cher (yes, I named my CB Cher) home. After over 9000 miles I do not have a single complaint. I love this bike. She’s so freakin smooth. Seventy mph seems to be her sweet spot. Passing other vehicles is a breeze with just a twist of the wrist. She did have a little oil weeping last month but I got the gasket replaced just a couple of weeks before the warranty expired. This is the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned.

Today was gorgeous so I took her out on one of my favorite rides and took a few pics so I thought I’d post them and report since I hadn’t in a long time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice looking! Out of curiosity, what gasket was replaced?
 
Usually they weep lightly out of the valve cover gasket
 
my valve cover weeps a little.. does replacing the gasket solve the problem, or will the problem just come back .. I have a 2017 cb1100ex ..

chuckk ..
 
I just had it replaced because it was still under warranty. Perhaps the first time ever I’ve actually got to use a warranty. Stuff usually happens afterward. Tightening may have sufficed.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
cragar854_imp said:
I just had it replaced because it was still under warranty. Perhaps the first time ever I’ve actually got to use a warranty. Stuff usually happens afterward. Tightening may have sufficed.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, you might as well. Stuff like that almost always happens just after the warranty expires. Take advantage when you can!
 
tell me if I am wrong, but it looks like the 8 bolts holding on the valve cover have shoulders on them and can't really be tightened down more than the shoulder will allow.. so my guess would be, not much can really be done.. I am hoping, I am wrong !! ..
older Goldwings had that problem.. I sometimes used a clear silicone on both sides of the rubber gasket.. it worked well, but it was more of a clean-up the next time you had to go into the covers for valve adjustments.. I used the silicone around the rubber "o" rings , if you will that the bolts go through also..
chuckk ..
 
Back
Top