GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Something is missing.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks like some beautiful Country riding for the Cb ..nice 1100.Taska_imp said:hello from spain , some photos for my home in the north, navarre
![]()
![]()
![]()
and some from the south, alicante
![]()
![]()
Nice looking! Out of curiosity, what gasket was replaced?cragar854_imp said:It’s been 13 months since I brought Cher (yes, I named my CB Cher) home. After over 9000 miles I do not have a single complaint. I love this bike. She’s so freakin smooth. Seventy mph seems to be her sweet spot. Passing other vehicles is a breeze with just a twist of the wrist. She did have a little oil weeping last month but I got the gasket replaced just a couple of weeks before the warranty expired. This is the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned.
Today was gorgeous so I took her out on one of my favorite rides and took a few pics so I thought I’d post them and report since I hadn’t in a long time.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, you might as well. Stuff like that almost always happens just after the warranty expires. Take advantage when you can!cragar854_imp said:I just had it replaced because it was still under warranty. Perhaps the first time ever I’ve actually got to use a warranty. Stuff usually happens afterward. Tightening may have sufficed.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk