the Ferret
Road warrior
Too many people in 1 place for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The squeeze looks pretty good.EmptySea_imp said:Parking was tight around town today at lunch. Wound up squeezing in next to a CBR250r, which is the bike on which I learned to ride.
![]()

I make pretty decent use of it. Tool roll, flat kit, heated bib, and my work bag go in the topcase. Visor cleaning supplies are in the tank bag. Right now I've got a package to drop off at UPS sitting in a sidecase, and the other one has enough room for me to grab some groceries on the way home.The ferret_imp said:Nice. That's a lot of luggage capacity for a commute.

Thanks Frulk. I'm envious of your drier weather right now, seeing as we've got more snow coming this weekend. How many months of the year are you on the road for over in Utah?Frulk_imp said:Love that set up Capt. The CB1100 is a superb naked sport tourer. Particularly here out west where weather is a little drier.
I was going to say, "What's in your lunch box?"The ferret_imp said:Nice. That's a lot of luggage capacity for a commute.
Naked sport tourer; I like that. I’ve never thought of this bike that way, but it’s very fitting.Frulk_imp said:Love that set up Capt. The CB1100 is a superb naked sport tourer. Particularly here out west where weather is a little drier.
So by "solo", I assume you mean the rider only. That would be useful.peterbaron_imp said:Ontario Ford government is planning to allow solo motorcycle using Ontario’s HOV lanes... so I assume that a bike with 2 riders can already use HOV ????
