Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

@ MotoGP 2019 yesterday....

a14477b3bbdc88a3fb01b00275da6aa7.jpg


saw this beauty



under the red tent


I didn't focus too much on this, but it would appear that the signage
points to Honda's own creation.
so, anyone know what's up w/ this sweet mama?
is she just a custom one-off, or is this f/s to the public?
 
That is one knuckle-draggin' custom Honda.

It almost looks like the rear end is a vacuum cleaning or sumthin'. lol I think it looks good.

I am wondering if it was a partnership project and this was an example of what could be accomplished for interested [would be] buyers or current owners.

- - -

The signage can be printed by anyone who pays for access to an industrial printer. This is pretty common today. An issue could be is did Honda permit their logo to be included if it was not a partnership?
 
yellow is pretty but it's really good to see green again
 
Took a ride this weekend and discovered a covered bridge I had not known about before. Ohio is well known for its covered bridges.
 
apex1_imp said:
Took a ride this weekend and discovered a covered bridge I had not known about before. Ohio is well known for its covered bridges.

Nice pic, yea there are quite a few down here in Clermont, Adams and Brown counties, and I pass by a couple when I am over near Marietta on 26.
 
Parking was tight around town today at lunch. Wound up squeezing in next to a CBR250r, which is the bike on which I learned to ride.

fa049ebc86feb796fbb4957ac8d9a085.jpg
 
Manchester United is #1 Whoo Hoo!!!!

Ok, thats the only team I know. Sue me :)
 
Back
Top