Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

EmptySea_imp said:
Parking was tight around town today at lunch. Wound up squeezing in next to a CBR250r, which is the bike on which I learned to ride.

fa049ebc86feb796fbb4957ac8d9a085.jpg
The squeeze looks pretty good.
 
Nice. That's a lot of luggage capacity for a commute.
 
one of my favorite things about owning this bike is how reliable and handy it is as a primary means of transportation. That is, after all, the reason i bought it. my CB has taken me everywhere for a year and a half now, 19k miles and counting, and never made me once feel like i needed a car. The flat tire it's suffering right now breaks my heart every day.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice. That's a lot of luggage capacity for a commute.
I make pretty decent use of it. Tool roll, flat kit, heated bib, and my work bag go in the topcase. Visor cleaning supplies are in the tank bag. Right now I've got a package to drop off at UPS sitting in a sidecase, and the other one has enough room for me to grab some groceries on the way home. :D

Frulk_imp said:
Love that set up Capt. The CB1100 is a superb naked sport tourer. Particularly here out west where weather is a little drier.
Thanks Frulk. I'm envious of your drier weather right now, seeing as we've got more snow coming this weekend. How many months of the year are you on the road for over in Utah?
 
Frulk_imp said:
Love that set up Capt. The CB1100 is a superb naked sport tourer. Particularly here out west where weather is a little drier.
Naked sport tourer; I like that. I’ve never thought of this bike that way, but it’s very fitting.
 
Ontario Ford government is planning to allow solo motorcycle using Ontario’s HOV lanes... so I assume that a bike with 2 riders can already use HOV ????
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Ontario Ford government is planning to allow solo motorcycle using Ontario’s HOV lanes... so I assume that a bike with 2 riders can already use HOV ????
So by "solo", I assume you mean the rider only. That would be useful.

Rider riding two motorcycles could be tricky.
 
Grant's Lake named after 18th President Ulysses S Grant who was born and grew up in this county. His birth home is about 8 miles from my house. I took Empty Sea there.
 
The Ferret spends an inordinate amount of time detailing his bike. :D
 
Back
Top