Thanks, Ferret. To be honest, I hesitated to install them. After reading about the HP gains, the improved aerodynamics, and the effect on female onlookers, I wondered if I had the skill level necessary to actually handle a set of rlets. Having done it now, I'm pretty sure the 8-10 claimed HP bump is accurate (seat-of-the-pants; will have to dyno to confirm) and the exhaust note is definitely deeper. What I didn't expect was the better handling. I'm sure one of the engineers here can explain how just a bit of extra mass plus the momentum arm of the bars and levers makes the steering and suspension finally work just as Honda designed them to. That enhanced handling gives me the confidence to really use all the extra power--I can enter turns at much higher speeds and know that the balanced weight of twin pipes and matching rlets will keep me safe. Don't know why I waited.