Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

alprider_imp said:
well...yellow and blue..
You post some of the best photos on this site! The yellow really looks sharp on a CB1100.

Maybe I like it so much because it's not available in the USA . . . :)
 
Great pics alprider!
I've got a 2014 standard (black) and I told my girlfriend I wanted to get a yellow tank yesterday. She said it would look like a bumble bee. That made me want to do it even more! lol
 
On a cloudy and windy day the sun shortly looked out during a break, time for a pic.

The color of the tank is black. No way, I wouldn't change it.



On another stop I ate a lacorice ice at an ice cafe, the only one I know, where I can get it.



Wisedrum
 
alprider_imp said:
well...yellow and blue..
alprider, am I seeing correctly in the upper picture, that unleaded is 1.65 and diesel is 1.71 CHF?
By the way I expected to see you at the Motorworld Classics but I'll be posting the pics soon if I can sort the imgur thing out :D
 
I like the cafe pic Wisedrum. I also like how you can pull up and park right next to your table lol

and yep, alprider's yellow bike is stunning
 
thanks...this bike i call bee...and i dont made the pics...no it was a charming holiday-lady.....but bcos it are mobilehpone pics..i turned some the levers by the pic-software

tuareg, yes you see it right.....and sorry...the classic i forgott totaly today bcos my charming holiday guest..smile...
 
Ok I have to ask ( but I'm almost afraid to lol) ... What is a holiday lady?
 
I’m hoping it’s a visiting friend.
 
Ran into a riding buddy while out running "the Rattlesnake" (209) out of Waynesville to Hot Springs, NC. I had stopped to get gas and he comes rolling up. We decided to have lunch and just BS for a bit. Weather was suppose to be bad, but I must have gotten lucky since I didn't get caught in any of the wet stuff. I love this road. It allows you to test the lean angle around some choice corners. I was dragging the foot peg feelers on a few of them and still had a good bit of rubber on the edges of the tires. This is one of those roads that you don't have to ride fast on to have a good time. There are many roads like this in this area. So my vote is for this area for next years rally, or North Georgia.

 
Back
Top