Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:That is James T. Parks on the CB. He did a review of the CB 1100 in the March/April edition 2015 for Road Runner. I sorta know Florian Newhauser from Road Runner and I just sent Mr Parks an invite to the rally in Kentucky by way of Florian. Those that attended the rally in Virginia will remember they each received a copy of Road Runner with the Wythevillle Va area featured that Florian had sent to us.

+1The ferret_imp said:Beautiful. If I lived in country like that I'd have a tough time going back home.
Eheheh... yes sometimes ain't easy. But the wife has strong argumentsThe ferret_imp said:Beautiful. If I lived in country like that I'd have a tough time going back home.
Somebody washed your bike! Lovely photo. That's quite a view someone has for sale there.Cormanus_imp said:![]()
Looking across Moreton Bay from Ocean View at Mt Mee.
:rofl: I think the sign says it's me for sale.The ferret_imp said:You selling your bike Cormanus?
Gosh that black with black side covers and silver motor and wheels is stunning.
Wow, that is really cool.StillLine_imp said:2018 Blessing of the Bikes at Bald Knob Cross of Peace in Alto Pass, IL. 2,634 motorcycles, 101 cars and 4,059 people total.
