Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Good night Alprider, that is some GORGEOUS country to ride in.
 
well yes... i know i live in a curve/mountain paradise.....the spring is still nice...the lower hills green-the high rocks still with snow......and in every corner still the expensiv agressive "stateflashs"
 
Yeah, sounds like maybe a traffic cam.
 
That's what a figured too, but just wanted clarification.
 
Hey alprider...some day take a pic of one of the speed cameras so we can see what it looks like (but go slow lol)
 
Where I live, the police have taken to disguise it them as road plant. They have a yellow box that looks like a generator sitting on a trailer with the radar and camera unit sticking out the top. They just park it in a convenient spot and move it around from time to time.

1d1465b0cd4bde42af39ea5d0543a40f.jpg
 
Yes. Put them in among road plant and they can be very hard to spot.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Where I live, the police have taken to disguise it them as road plant. They have a yellow box that looks like a generator sitting on a trailer with the radar and camera unit sticking out the top. They just park it in a convenient spot and move it around from time to time.

1d1465b0cd4bde42af39ea5d0543a40f.jpg
my god soooo super conspicuous and big ....

I said here they are disguised /camouflage and the absolutly mobile part are littel somehow like a moviecam on a tripot and the tripot with a camouflage cover... ...or here around they have one looks like a some bigger black jukebox....

and the Fixedly mounted are narrow gray or green columns and looks in both directions....so no chance with a bike too from front radar and after from behind the pic...
look here any pics

https://www.google.com/search?q=radar+sc...3&bih=1086
 
My goodness that yellow is gorgeous. My favorite would still be the gold, but that looks quite unique...I think the speed camera would look the other way and just say "let's let this one go, too pretty to fine".
 
alprider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Where I live, the police have taken to disguise it them as road plant. They have a yellow box that looks like a generator sitting on a trailer with the radar and camera unit sticking out the top. They just park it in a convenient spot and move it around from time to time.

1d1465b0cd4bde42af39ea5d0543a40f.jpg
my god soooo super conspicuous and big ....

I said here they are disguised /camouflage and the absolutly mobile part are littel somehow like a moviecam on a tripot and the tripot with a camouflage cover... ...or here around they have one looks like a some bigger black jukebox....

and the Fixedly mounted are narrow gray or green columns and looks in both directions....so no chance with a bike too from front radar and after from behind the pic...
look here any pics

https://www.google.com/search?q=radar+sc...3&bih=1086

Oh my Alprider, those are certainly some some sneaky radar units. The one that looks like a cow is crazy

How does anybody ride a fast bike (or a bike fast) over there :huh:
 
pdedse_imp said:
My goodness that yellow is gorgeous. My favorite would still be the gold, but that looks quite unique...I think the speed camera would look the other way and just say "let's let this one go, too pretty to fine".
Ditto
My 1976 CB750F was yellow...good memories.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Yes. Put them in among road plant and they can be very hard to spot.
That reminds me. I got hit up for about $100 for a ticket by the bike rental folks. They claimed that they received a ticket on the bike I used. Did you guys get any tickets? The only time I wasn't behind y'all was when we were on the dirt in that lovely park. Fair cop or a ripoff of the foreigner?
 
Back
Top