I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.Cormanus_imp said:I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
I can see the eye of the professional photographer here! Beautiful . . .cbkev_imp said:Finally spring has sprung. Early Sunday morning Toronto East end.
The ferret_imp said:alprider_imp said:my god soooo super conspicuous and big ....Cormanus_imp said:Where I live, the police have taken to disguise it them as road plant. They have a yellow box that looks like a generator sitting on a trailer with the radar and camera unit sticking out the top. They just park it in a convenient spot and move it around from time to time.
![]()
I said here they are disguised /camouflage and the absolutly mobile part are littel somehow like a moviecam on a tripot and the tripot with a camouflage cover... ...or here around they have one looks like a some bigger black jukebox....
and the Fixedly mounted are narrow gray or green columns and looks in both directions....so no chance with a bike too from front radar and after from behind the pic...
look here any pics
https://www.google.com/search?q=radar+sc...3&bih=1086
Oh my Alprider, those are certainly some some sneaky radar units. The one that looks like a cow is crazy
How does anybody ride a fast bike (or a bike fast) over there :huh:
I can see the eye of the professional photographer here! Beautiful . . .cookiemech_imp said:I can see the eye of the professional photographer here! Beautiful . . .cbkev_imp said:Finally spring has sprung. Early Sunday morning Toronto East end.
.That is a great shot.cbkev_imp said:Finally spring has sprung. Early Sunday morning Toronto East end.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.Cormanus_imp said:I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
Very much, rides just like the 2013 except the shift points and gearing are different. I think I'm done shifting and look down to see I'm still in 4th gear when merging onto the freeway.Cormanus_imp said:Are you liking the new bike, kennyw?
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.Cormanus_imp said:I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
We did go through a few toll points, but my total tolls for that trip (which included a couple without you) were less than AU$100. Unless they charged you a ridiculous handling fee, sounds a bit odd.

