Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.
 
The ferret_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Where I live, the police have taken to disguise it them as road plant. They have a yellow box that looks like a generator sitting on a trailer with the radar and camera unit sticking out the top. They just park it in a convenient spot and move it around from time to time.

1d1465b0cd4bde42af39ea5d0543a40f.jpg
my god soooo super conspicuous and big ....

I said here they are disguised /camouflage and the absolutly mobile part are littel somehow like a moviecam on a tripot and the tripot with a camouflage cover... ...or here around they have one looks like a some bigger black jukebox....

and the Fixedly mounted are narrow gray or green columns and looks in both directions....so no chance with a bike too from front radar and after from behind the pic...
look here any pics

https://www.google.com/search?q=radar+sc...3&bih=1086

Oh my Alprider, those are certainly some some sneaky radar units. The one that looks like a cow is crazy

How does anybody ride a fast bike (or a bike fast) over there :huh:

I avoid going to Switzerland at a motorcycle. It stresses me too much and just a few km/h too fast is really expensive.

...and they picture everything, which is too fast, here a duck flying 52 km/h in a 30 km/h limited zone:



Found in the news: [url=https://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/ente-fliegt-zu-schnell-und-wird-geblitzt-094917707.html?guccounter=1]https://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/ente-fliegt-zu-schnell-und-wird-geblitzt-094917707.html?guccounter=1
 
cookiemech_imp said:
cbkev_imp said:
Finally spring has sprung. Early Sunday morning Toronto East end.
I can see the eye of the professional photographer here! Beautiful . . .
I can see the eye of the professional photographer here! Beautiful . . .
Thank you, but I feel most of the hard work was done by Honda :-).
Nice collection of bikes you have, 2017 must have been quite exciting!
 
Ducks have no regard for the law.

that's pretty funny Django. I rode in Switzerland with an Eidelweiss group. I never saw a camera but didn't know what to look for (saw lots of cows though). If I got a ticket, Edelweiss must have taken care of it. I know we din't ride real slow on that tour. Also the only country of 5 we rode in, that we got checked at the border.
 
Not much difference from my 2013 once the accessories are added.
 
Are you liking the new bike, kennyw?
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.
We did go through a few toll points, but my total tolls for that trip (which included a couple without you) were less than AU$100. Unless they charged you a ridiculous handling fee, sounds a bit odd.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Are you liking the new bike, kennyw?
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I got no ticket. Sounds dodgy to me. Get them to send you a copy of the infringement notice. Should have time & date & location.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.
I just did some poking around in my deleted emails. It may be that I misread things. Could it be that we racked up some tolls? They used the word ticket, but also toll. So I could have misunderstood.
We did go through a few toll points, but my total tolls for that trip (which included a couple without you) were less than AU$100. Unless they charged you a ridiculous handling fee, sounds a bit odd.
Very much, rides just like the 2013 except the shift points and gearing are different. I think I'm done shifting and look down to see I'm still in 4th gear when merging onto the freeway.

I still need to finish routing the power wires for running my phone as a GPS unit, but I bought the last piece to do that today.
 
Last Sunday did my first (kind of) long ride with my new (to me) CB1100.
A sweet ride to Austria, with a perfect weather and amazing landscapes. 300km in total and an average of 7L/100km with mixed driving. Full throttle on the highway, some fun in the twisties and some relaxed sightseeing.:P
It was a wonderful experience and really enjoyed the bike, but living in the land of no speed limits and having a bike that is limited to 185km/h, with so much engine still, it's a bit ironic. Have to remove this thing...:-/
Here goes some pics. Hope you enjoy them :rolleyes:


PS. Can't I add more than 5 pics at once? And how to delete before I post them?
 
You should be able to add 14 pics to a single post, unless you are running into sizing limitations.

That said your pics are simply stunning. I've ridden in Austria and it was our favorite country in Europe. Just gorgeous, as your pics clearly show. I believe we stayed in Warth?
 
Rod 1975, your photos are outstanding!

And though I didn't have a color choice on my 2017 EX here in the States (and would still pick red, to go with my other four red bikes), I never cease to marvel at how nice the other CB1100 colors look. Yours is beautiful.
 
Mountains, CB1100s. What could go wrong?
 
Not my bike, but I just got an email from Roadrunner Magazine and on the cover photo is a shiny CB 1100 touring along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Anyone we know? I'd post the photo but I haven't relearned that trick since the fall of Photobucket.
 
Forward me the email, Inhouse Bob.
 
One of Road Runner's contributing editors rides a CB 1100.
 
Back
Top