Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Geez! Doesn't Mother Nature know it's April? I had to slather on the sunblock to go riding this weekend and fired up the house air conditioner last week. When I see posts like this, I sometimes wonder if we're in the same hemisphere. :D
 
32 and a layer of snow on the ground when I woke up this morning. NOt going to stop me from riding in a couple hours, but geezalou it's April already. THere shouldn't be any snow on the ground. Daffodils are blooming.
 
That's pretty neat, c-breezy. Can you see what you're photographing? Or is it like lanyard cam: you point, click and hope for the best?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That's pretty neat, c-breezy. Can you see what you're photographing? Or is it like lanyard cam: you point, click and hope for the best?
Yup! You attach your phone to the controller so you can frame your shot and control the drone in other ways.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Apologies in advance to anyone who isn't in California :rolleyes:

19f12680614b7fecca58341cf15c7217.jpg

633b2f6451438c04a062dd1d3522fc88.jpg


PS I swear that's not a pool of oil I'm parked over.
 
Had no idea there were that many in the area! I've only seen one in the past year. The place looks busy!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Splendid visibility this week-end over the french Alps. We were at more than 100 km from Mont Blanc, but it can be clearly identified. It's the highest mountain in Europe (4810 m), and emerges among other surrounding mountains.
Pictures taken from top of some hills surrounding Paladru Lake, north-west of Grenoble.

5058fe40d0f9e68fdfd409de7b7275f4.JPG


a3692f12a483d2705ac55ca40e17b55b.JPG


610d33335b2f435100c127a9ee02ae32.JPG


52e620ed35e092ffff611fc4dc45e9a4.JPG


Enjoy!
 
Nice pics Delphisa. Man the single pipers with the silver motors look good.
 
Last Sunday was a beautiful riding day in South Florida. I woke up early and took the CB for a long morning ride. On my way back home, since I was unable to find a windmill of any kind :huh:, I decided to stop and take a picture of the bike on the long (and definitively not-winding) road ;).

 
Back
Top