Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

StillLine_imp said:
Flytech99_imp said:
That’s a total bummer! If you’re doing the repairs yourself, I have a set of stock handlebars and turn signals off my ‘14 DLX that I’ll donate to the cause.
use2b_imp said:
hate this happened to you StillLine and until now i was afraid to click on a link to see your bike.
you have a good opportunity to customize your bike now and perhaps even a retro paint job like many of the guys have done.
hope you do not mind me posting the picture for you
Cormanus_imp said:
Bummer, StillLine. Hope the ribs stop hurting quickly.
Wow, thanks! You folks are awesome. Flytech99, I appreciate the offer for the bars and signals. I just picked up some new take off bars with end weights and my signals are all fine. Use2b, thank you for posting the photo. That's the last pic of my bike in stock form. It's not going to change much. Arrow muffler will be the only planned diversion from stock at this time. Cormanus, my ribs are fine as long as I don't cough, sneeze, laugh, move, breathe . . . .

Thanks y'all! StillLine
I had a rib cracked playing hockey. I remember having to inchworm down to the end of the bed because I could not roll to either side. Even turning a corner in the car hurt. A sneeze was definitely the worst. :(

But I healed quickly and was playing baseball a month later. :beerchug:
 
Since this is a photo thread, here's an edited version of the second to last pic I took before the ride/crash back home.Thinking of ditching the lollipop mirrors.

 
StillLine_imp said:
Since this is a photo thread, here's an edited version of the second to last pic I took before the ride/crash back home.Thinking of ditching the lollipop mirrors.
Absolutely beautiful! Looks like a painting.
 
While the yellow wouldn't be my first choice, that doesn't mean it's not beautiful. A gorgeous looking tank...that seam-less edge really stands out with the yellow/black contrast making the tank appear to float.
 
Beautiful Alprider. When I bought mine, asked for yellow and said I had to wait 6 months for delivery...i don't regret for the candy red but for sure I admire this lickable yellow.
Talking about colors, I think a nice Honda blue seat cover it would be a nice match for both yellow and red..I had a blue saddle on my '81 XR 200...
Cloudy and very windy today...

7691bca6794388d89e81a380add0a373.jpg


f88af42993ec46275ab6908966c6c440.jpg


2f62055fbf4317ad564d9b74b668350a.jpg


1bf93749ff50b10350f4dd42fc347c81.jpg


7fc792597a7cf9ffa34e00be824aad5c.jpg
 
Riding along the Columbia towards Portland, OR, there are all sorts of loading docks and shipping areas. But little traffic on a Sunday late afternoon...

0d0de8605f3f552e6b017ba0bb8e0e6a.jpg


Lots of houseboats
5fab5737817ee3dd9ed1aa7953715606.jpg


Well, lookie there...
20e39f3cd7c226f4c606e9d8123b8e4d.jpg


How does a round headlight produce this?
fd32bf94dc491ed6d6ec4a33b6c0b2fd.jpg


I love this bike on the hiway, rock solid. It's when I least mind the 560 lbs.
 
Retsel_imp said:
That yellow pops!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
yello bee:
btw. specaly this last pics (first 3) are made by the mobilephone....and phones are famous for over coloring/sharpening......the last 2 pics are made with my sony nex5n cam..but i put a bit more color in ....the real world is seldom that much colored....

(do not trust a picture you have not edited yourself....:hello:...:D)


but gererally, i know why i like yello so much....:thumbsup:....:excited:
 
Matt, i don't know why but i do like this photo, we see a lot of fine enjoyable pictures on here but this one tells a quiet story, nice.


mattvoyle_imp said:
954a83780e80f3fb34ac11f930cfe630.jpg


The road might be a little out of focus but its out there!
 
It's been three weeks since my last photo was taken and then I crashed on the way home. I got the CB back on the road today and took this photo. New bars, new grips, new levers, Arrow slip-on and some touch up paint. I love the Arrow muffler!



StillLine
 
Looks good as new as far as I can tell. The arrow does look good on there.
 
Decided to sign up for Tour of Honor. The 2018 sites were released today. Far too cold for me to ride long distances without heated grips, but one site is only a few miles from me, so off I went to Bohemian National Cemetery to photograph my bike in front of this Spanish-American War memorial.

cdaefbf9d8ab7c173de723d8ac9c5781.jpg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Decided to sign up for Tour of Honor. The 2018 sites were released today. Far too cold for me to ride long distances without heated grips, but one site is only a few miles from me, so off I went to Bohemian National Cemetery to photograph my bike in front of this Spanish-American War memorial.

cdaefbf9d8ab7c173de723d8ac9c5781.jpg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With "feels like 27" I'd last about 15 minutes max!
 
Back
Top