Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

use2b_imp said:
some great photo's everyone but i did get nose bleed from Acrobat since my entire life is no more than 30' above sea level unless i go over a bridge

love seeing Redwoods , perhaps in the next life i will
I thought you could handle altitude as an ex US marine. Promise next photoshoot at sea level...
 
Bright, Victoria, 2 Feb 2018.
 
Cormanus, It is raining bad somewhere in Oz? I saw something about a superstorm that flooded some plains somewhere.
 
Weather was lovely today, about 60F so off for a morning ride around home. This was Sparky's 2nd ride on the CB and she's loving it.

49b55bf8efcf3647044f1deb993410df.jpg


52a7544bb2862cdc7206a39f90728f2f.jpg


4c9371043b71362bf69d01dfef670f91.jpg


539adc77ccd6035d34f752d1e649411f.jpg


c2b42eac099698116570f33cee9e85d6.jpg


29d3086647d4f905e45df0ec88de5ccf.jpg


77400bd907b3bef536117a4eee791421.jpg
 
... and the gang of four are, in order of bikes front to rear, Aussieflyer, Pterodactyl, Cormanus, and Noroomtomove. Cormanus and Ptero are still out cruising around the countryside somewhere in NSW. Those boys know how to enjoy a CB1100 for what it is, I was grateful they let me tag along for the ride.
 
Nice pics redbirds. Love the contrast on the side covers. Sparky miss her wee-strom?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice pics redbirds. Love the contrast on the side covers. Sparky miss her wee-strom?
I think she misses it a little as it was her favorite ride for many years; the CB has really won her over with it's low seat and easy riding character. The CB's handling on our dirt road was also a revelation to her; she expected it to be a handful but found the low COG and abundant low end torque makes the ride out from home easier than on the Wee.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
Cormanus, is that your bike with the rally stripes on it? That is awesome looking!!
Aussieflyer_imp said:
... and the gang of four are, in order of bikes front to rear, Aussieflyer, Pterodactyl, Cormanus, and Noroomtomove. Cormanus and Ptero are still out cruising around the countryside somewhere in NSW. Those boys know how to enjoy a CB1100 for what it is, I was grateful they let me tag along for the ride.
It’s Aussieflyer’s bike and it’s a stunning piece of work. I now know where his forum handle comes from. I’ve never been so stretched on a motorcycle as chasing him and Pterodactyl around the countryside.

AF, come again any time. It was good fun.

On another matter altogether, redbirds, yours and Sparky’s bikes look great. I don’t know why, but I’m pleased she decided on a CB1100.
 
my simple travel solution with much volume (here ca 50l ) for a weekend party by littel bucks : unostentatious sportbag/ classic string... ....

well yes....only : a carrier/ rack is still a good idea....

.
or second by a normal dayloop....the small version: place for some drink, food and of course the pic-machine...:hello:
.
 
Alprider, when i scrolled down to the picture of your bike i just smiled, you did a great job on the gold stripes on the tank, it is such a simple bit of paint but the effect is just heartwarming and what Honda could have easily done.
Just needed to tell you this, all the best.

max
 
well thanks...but this is honda-CH ( switzerland) special edition....they made extra 40 or 50 piece in 2015....byside the paint it also belongs the QD exhaust...the OEM Rack and chrome fittings (ODO,RPM) was too included

color and stripes..like the first "FOUR" from 1969...:thumbsup:
 
The days are getting longer but stay cold.
Nevertheless I took ride to the sea.
The empty bottle wasn't mine.



Wisedrum
 
Today , Volissos village and castle..

9682e3df39226d862382ac7e954d4966.jpg


9b92015e8d0ab957b323c8512baab1df.jpg


9a8e32be74e12240d6e5d2b08dc3175b.jpg


Then to the sea , Keramos- Agiasmata . The northern sea village.

05e9a96a6449dd996e871e98c51a723b.jpg


54e5c3a13f349e78ef3dacd6ade539dc.jpg


4a5625564a0bbc098c239f54f17d9e08.jpg


dfcabb1d40d5343775a16d42d305d2d3.jpg


Wisedrum, beautiful light, bravo..
 
Back
Top