Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .
but did i mention the delicate flowers are doing well after two nights of dreadful weather ?
 
Bosti_imp said:
Just a quick warm up run to an old plane from WWII ....
use2b_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .
but did i mention the delicate flowers are doing well after two nights of dreadful weather ?
Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .
but did i mention the delicate flowers are doing well after two nights of dreadful weather ?

Always love when you post pictures of your bike.:thanks:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Are you sure you want to own up to this here?
 
Found another illuminated walkway with the Auckland harbor bridge in the background, it is gonna be lit up in two weeks, so in anticipation and just playing with the camera here's another one with a little flash fill.

90ec291e8c588bf73d8cd16a31085945.jpg
 
Nice MAx...that shows off it's CB400F heritage quite well.
 
The cb looks nice and clean under the soft light, wisedrum, nice photo near the water front.

exellent; max
 
I try to keep my bikes clean whenever I start a ride from home.
That's the way I like to go on a trip. Like a rider on an optically fresh
and good looking horse. Whatever happens to them during the ride is another thing.

Wisedrum
 
that is an amazing looking bike CBhooligan :thumbsup:
Wife and I were out scavenging for food today and found a Red Snapper fresh off the boat . BTW - " Fried " is a major food group in the south !
 
:rofl: the last pic made me laugh out loud
 
the last pic I see is a giant red fish head sitting on the seat of a gorgeous CB1100
 
45 degrees and sunny made it pretty easy to keep my resolution to commute on 2 wheels more often.








Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good deal Sea! Look at that smile .. Worth every minute of it wasn't it?
 
Back
Top