emptysea
Road warrior
I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .EmptySea_imp said:I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
Bosti_imp said:Just a quick warm up run to an old plane from WWII ....
Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .use2b_imp said:Thanks Sea , i can not even imagine what extreme cold is like but all of you get a free pass to pick at me when the heat of the summer kicks in and i move to mid day siesta's under the AC .EmptySea_imp said:I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
but did i mention the delicate flowers are doing well after two nights of dreadful weather ?

Are you sure you want to own up to this here?EmptySea_imp said:I had crabs the last time I was in Florida, too.
Super-awesome pictures, use2b. Make me feel warm on this cold cold night.
wife says it looks like it is riding the bikeThe ferret_imp said::rofl: the last pic made me laugh out loud
by Barnes & Barnes...Banned_imp said:Anybody here remember the song "Fish Heads"?