Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Agreed! Wisedrum, your Kawi is very nice. I really like the pipes too, reminds me of the ones on my friend's Bonnie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
These peashooter pipes do a good for the eyes and after some years for the ears too.
I did not modify them, to create a more roaring sound. Within 50.000km they start to alter on their own from a mafucture calm setting to a somehow opened up sound and I asume, there is still more to come within the next years. This bike is a heartwarmer.

But this bike, our CB, is not less intensive when it comes to warm your soul. It does it differently. The pic was shot in the afternoon of that sunny day, a day made for motorbiking and cruising around.



Wisedrum
 
I have no evidence other than the highly fallible evidence of both my ears and memory, but I reckon that, after 67,000 kms, the stock exhaust on the CB1100 has a different sound: slightly louder and deeper. If I could bring myself to ride without earplugs, I'm sure I'd enjoy it a lot.
 
da52bbc91981d83cf7f28e51168490fe.jpg



Cleaned and polished.
Now Mylady is ready for the Road
 
So cool. I see the murals about 4 times a year when I go to Ribbers,
 
In the land of the rising sun. This was at about 6am this past Sunday, from a weekend road trip in Northern MN, pretty darn close to Canada.
 
jsavusc, welcome. Pop over to the New members section and tell us about yourself and your bike. Did you buy it new and do all the work on it?

For some reason, links to Google photos just don't seem to work on this forum. I don't know why; perhaps because Google doesn't want them to.

It's a great photo and anyone wanting to see it can follow this link.
 
That 17 tank is growing on me ( although I wouldn't replace my dlx tank with one) and the black side covers look good with it
 
Back
Top