Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.Ghost_diver_imp said:![]()
Today at the beach...![]()
Looks very pleasant Ghost. The beach has much to recommend it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.Ghost_diver_imp said:![]()
Today at the beach...![]()
Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.Cormanus_imp said:Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.Ghost_diver_imp said:![]()
Today at the beach...![]()
Looks very pleasant Ghost. The beach has much to recommend it.
Thanks...My vow to this forum in the upcoming new year is to sharpen up my photo skills and contribute more!The ferret_imp said:I like that shot with the bike facing right


Motogeezer1949_imp said:Can you identify these motorcycles? From last Saturday's ride![]()
they are great looking bikes to me but the service situation would scare me and I could buy a new K1600GTL and have 10K in the bank......redbirds_imp said:If I could afford one I'd buy it. About the same price as a top of the line Harley CVO but better in every way. Specs say 180 hp and 120 lb ft torque for the R model.
Dealers on Cycle Trader are asking about 31K for the standard and 37K for the R. Still a lot of change for a bike.