Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Ghost_diver_imp said:
12309356a91f980913a3b9114fc3bb61.


Today at the beach...:)
Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.

Looks very pleasant Ghost. The beach has much to recommend it.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Ghost_diver_imp said:
12309356a91f980913a3b9114fc3bb61.


Today at the beach...:)
Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.

Looks very pleasant Ghost. The beach has much to recommend it.
Interesting. I can't see the picture in the forum; but the link to Instagram works.

Looks very pleasant Ghost. The beach has much to recommend it.
I have no idea why it doesn't show up, but I can't see it either. As long as the link works...

It's a great beach and a great road. We're having unusually great weather for December, it was almost up to 20 centigrade today...
 
I like that shot with the bike facing right
 
I would like to ride one, but would never pay that kind of jingle for a mo-sickle.
 
$34 k for base model $38k for up spec model
 
AU$47 and AU$52! Ouch!
 
If I could afford one I'd buy it. About the same price as a top of the line Harley CVO but better in every way. Specs say 180 hp and 120 lb ft torque for the R model.
Dealers on Cycle Trader are asking about 31K for the standard and 37K for the R. Still a lot of change for a bike.
 
redbirds_imp said:
If I could afford one I'd buy it. About the same price as a top of the line Harley CVO but better in every way. Specs say 180 hp and 120 lb ft torque for the R model.
Dealers on Cycle Trader are asking about 31K for the standard and 37K for the R. Still a lot of change for a bike.
they are great looking bikes to me but the service situation would scare me and I could buy a new K1600GTL and have 10K in the bank......
 
The only maintenance the Motus requires is oil and filter and chain adjust.
Warranty work, if ever required can be done by any competent shop.
Those prices seem to be in line with other high end models. Motus isn't going for high production numbers.
 
I would like an extensive test ride before buying. Saw one at the Austin MotoGP, just lovely almost bought it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Happy new year (in french on the picture) and a lot of good ride with our lovely cb11 !
MiK@
c81255886561b9c2ac6ffe8cb7b07dd9.jpg

a little picture during a break away of the main road today

some other pictures
8ad438ccfac085b43aaf04588bf9f67b.jpg


a1c156ffd917bcfd0d36b49207335664.jpg
 
Back
Top