kennyw
Road warrior
This mornings commute.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well done. Did you ride through the flood?
Wowzers! That right lane may need some patching :angel: I hope you and the horses are high and dry.kennyw_imp said:No, that water is moving and a few feet deep at the moment. Considering this article, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=961088443965229&id=179360692138012, I would never drive through any water where I cannot see bottom. Photos by Snohomish county deputies.
![]()
![]()
The first photo is near the barn where I have my horses. I always have cool things to take pictures of up there.
I love Laguna Seca.Rolls_imp said:
Beautiful!!Django_imp said:While commuting to work this morning:
![]()
![]()

They are very good photos. Django, well done.Django_imp said:While commuting to work this morning:
![]()
![]()