Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Looks OK here, Rolls. All 4 of them 2013 models too.
 
3b2202a23826cd2896e13ff1671af1ac.jpg

At the Beginning of the last Tour 2015:(
 
Rode to a client's home for a meeting and took the rest of this amazing November afternoon off.

Lake Forest College
029fbc6b60dc2ae465203045b41a6815.jpg


Rosewood Beach, Highland Park
9af7b0a618a31071e1093cb03c651277.jpg


Fort Sheridan
01b7bc967330308f309e611f37ab4af7.jpg
 
A 4-day putt a couple of weekends ago before the rain and snow came. It was a good trip. Maybe I'll get around to writing a report. - Gus

Artsy shot at Steptoe Butte:


The channeled scablands:
 
A few pics from my commute today.

43f3583c1178d002fc6f5e4c145c964f.jpg


b316023488caab1464d16e6969f78dde.jpg


90548dfa2ed83978f6abb868db39534b.jpg
 
Another lovely day here in Jersey, so I took a leisurely afternoon ride. I grew up down the street from Camp Evans, a part of Fort Monmouth where a good deal of top secret military electronics work took place during the 20th century. I lived on Marconi Road, where Guglielmo himself first sent his transatlantic signals. So, lots of electronic history around here. I posed the CB in front of the Diana Radar facility, on Marconi Road, where the first signals were bounced off the moon in 1946, a big breakthrough and a stepping stone to the space program. Some info here:
http://www.campevans.org/_CE/html/diana.html

8a0ecdf0a46b93081c9da314fd68a4dd.jpg
 
I made a short detour on the way to feed horses today. I also got lucky I didn't get the bike stuck on the way out.

435fef71c5c42075764804a12c5144a3.jpg


774d1cc894d3c6290c670bc97835553b.jpg


61a7c0b182d153994f8ddba0b40ccde9.jpg

0dc6296c22244adabfa28c6aa8833ad6.jpg


33ccdd87fe3022174651a3645eff1a44.jpg
 
looking more and more like fall there Kenny. Ugg mud....
 
Back
Top