Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Great photos all. Thanks for posting.
 
You look very happy Gustav, as well you should. nice pic
 
Okay, I didn't get a picture of my CB on the road today, but as I was riding to work this morning the sky was simply incredible! I just regret I only had a crappy phone to take some pictures.

19b9aa8eeffab0d01187a5b8ce1160bd.jpg


Nature can be truly stunning!
 
Beautiful Henrik

From Yesterdays ride..the Ft Ancient Indian Museum. Rt 350 which runs in front of this museum hads some awesome curves in it..semis and large campers are banned

 
Stopped for breakfast on our way to visit some friends for the day. Great place to eat. Terrible place to park. Thanks to Todd_K for the recommendation.

470d5b5e49d25d2bc06ecc368168d56b.jpg
 
Lookin good brother :thumbsup: restaurant looks suspect though :dodgy:
 
Restaurant was great. Tiny little place so we had to wait a bit, but the food was great and it has a real homey feel. The pic is taken from the back of the place, which probably does make it look a little seedy.
 
Back
Top