Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino..what shield is that on your bike? First shield I have seen on a 14 Dlx
That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.
That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.

I have a Street Shield EX up in my motorcycle room I took off my 2013 when I traded it in. I held it up to the 14 dlx when I first got it and it looked iffy on mounting. Did you have issues? Can you post up a couple pics of the mounting points?
 
Snohomish County, WA USA
85 Degrees F


4bd6ce8182691be75d5d90c504629b88.jpg
 
Thank you powerdogg. It's a very dirty CB1100 tonight.
 
Rolling around town today.... This is the second test of the helmet cam -- once I get all the bugs worked out, I'll do a proper road vid

 
Greetings from Taiwan! Say hello to everybody.

All CB1100's riding on 17 Aug 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan

There were more than 30 riders to take this photo

b05b81a4b4399ee36d606fb60c9defb2.jpg
 
Well done. 30 CB1100s in one place would be magnificent.
 
jasperc_imp said:
Greetings from Taiwan! Say hello to everybody.

All CB1100's riding on 17 Aug 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan

There were more than 30 riders to take this photo

b05b81a4b4399ee36d606fb60c9defb2.jpg
:excited: wow, just wow! Very cool
 
(the little stone in the back is the Matterhorn).

:rofl:

my goodness, to be able to ride to that. Wow, you lucky dog :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top