Damfino_imp
Been there
Thread starter
That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.The ferret_imp said:Damfino..what shield is that on your bike? First shield I have seen on a 14 Dlx
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.The ferret_imp said:Damfino..what shield is that on your bike? First shield I have seen on a 14 Dlx
That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.Damfino_imp said:That's a Street Shield Ex that I got about a month ago, Mick.The ferret_imp said:Damfino..what shield is that on your bike? First shield I have seen on a 14 Dlx




:excited: wow, just wow! Very cooljasperc_imp said:Greetings from Taiwan! Say hello to everybody.
All CB1100's riding on 17 Aug 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan
There were more than 30 riders to take this photo
![]()


