Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Conowingo Dam letting off some steam

53c648dc39dacb002e4987f1b7b657fe.jpg


Some bird photography in progress

50879dada41dc196a794ab4344a34ddc.jpg


I-95 Bridge and other bridges in background – Susquehanna State Park

92bf25b74d19c8cf98c5c364e2f47638.jpg


Along the river

f10e5a87149bf42e039032b08a257c1d.jpg


Glen Cove Marina

1f9c298d152c9d6937c7c39ddfa219ff.jpg


Local scenery

19b13a006c6501860c13ca5f6988507b.jpg
 
That last picture of the Maryland countryside looks scarily like Britain.

If I ever live in America it would have to be Maryland.
 
Took a little 250 mi. trip to test out my new Go Cruise throttle lock and new Grab-on foam grip covers ( :thumbsup: for both!).

State Route 79 is a little used highway between Phoenix and Tucson. Two lanes, no shoulders, no traffic and great scenery.

c9522833ae4f8c03f28ee60f575ddad0.jpg


ff58d9c2f10755c0dc4adc36a8abc9ad.jpg


3ae35f14ae9d514e4c5aa39d4f5b98ed.jpg
 
wow, the background on desert pics is just so different than what I am used to seeing. Very unusual, but cool. Thanks Flynrider
 
I miss Florida sometimes....used to live in Ft Pierce....and used to hog hunt every winter between Kissimmee and. Melbourne, but there are enough negatives to make me not want to live there again.
 
CB4ME, Avsbezzy, Flynrider—great shots. Like Enzo, I like to see shots of the US that aren't the Statue of Liberty. Not that I've anything against the Statue of Liberty ....


Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
For Damnfino, photos on a recent ride.

CB overlooking Rainbow Beach, Queensland Australia.



CB at Inskip Point looking towards Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island



PS: nice photos Smiler.
Just goes to show how sexy your bike looks, it took a while for me to even notice the beautiful sea and beach in the backdrop!

Is that a genuine Honda top box? Does it mount to the grab rail holes? And what's the backrest like for pillion comfort? (20 questions :D )
It's one of those conjuring tricks to get you to look somewhere else while the rabbit goes into the hat. THere's one involving a motorbike that I'll try to track down.

Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
For Damnfino, photos on a recent ride.

CB overlooking Rainbow Beach, Queensland Australia.



CB at Inskip Point looking towards Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island



PS: nice photos Smiler.
Just goes to show how sexy your bike looks, it took a while for me to even notice the beautiful sea and beach in the backdrop!

Is that a genuine Honda top box? Does it mount to the grab rail holes? And what's the backrest like for pillion comfort? (20 questions :D )
It's a Givi monolock top box. It's mounted on a Daytona mount for topboxes. It's maybe not as useful as a rack, although once you stick the mounting plate on a rack it's not quite the same either. I got the Daytona mounting from Japan webike, although last time I looked they didn't seem to stock it anymore. It came with a Givi mounting plate for Monolock topboxes. I was going to get the OEM rack for the CB1100 but Honda wanted AUD$450 for it which was ridiculous. The only other one I could find was in the UK and the company wouldn't export it to Australia for me.

I originally bought the topbox for another bike and it came with a mounting plate that could simply bolt on to the OEM rack. I've tried that on the Daytona mount, but in my view it doesn't attach as neatly. Worked well on a rack though.

I've got some photos of the Daytona mount if you want to see them.

The pillion (occasional only) hasn't complained about it and says it's a considerable improvement on nothing!
 
pechorin75_imp said:
Awesome! It's great to see some more pics of the blacked-out version "in the wild."
+3!!!
 
pechorin75_imp said:
Awesome! It's great to see some more pics of the blacked-out version "in the wild."
+4....the black standard looks very "hooligan ", doesn't it?
Hey Fuak6976,

You need to do something about you tag...
You want to show more of that rear fender.
Can you get a small one?
 
avsbezzy_imp said:
pechorin75_imp said:
Awesome! It's great to see some more pics of the blacked-out version "in the wild."
+4....the black standard looks very "hooligan ", doesn't it?
Hey Fuak6976,

You need to do something about you tag...
You want to show more of that rear fender.
Can you get a small one?
You're right, but unfortunately in Italy, the license plates of motorcycles are really enormous. :@
I'll try to put a taillight LUCAS very close to the saddle and move the plate on the rear fender in order to shorten the view...
But this is the best I can do... :(

Bye!:hello:
 
Back
Top