Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

MFGUSA_imp said:
There a bike under all that luggage Ferret?
Lol that's my small around town luggage. I'd be lost without that stuff. Use it every ride.

Damfino_imp said:
How about an idea of where you guys are at? :huh: :)

Your pictures that is....
Fixed mine for you Damfino and added historical note ;)
 
Fixed mine too, but I'm having a hard time finding a map to post with it. Glad I'm not a moderator though, that would have been embarrassing.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
MFGUSA_imp said:
There a bike under all that luggage Ferret?
Lol that's my small around town luggage. I'd be lost without that stuff. Use it every ride.

Damfino_imp said:
How about an idea of where you guys are at? :huh: :)

Your pictures that is....
Fixed mine for you Damfino and added historical note ;)
:thumbsup: Thanks Mickey! Nice to know where some of those beautiful shots are taken! ;)
 
It's a fine day in Seattle and I have just put the first 125 miles on this beauty. Holy crap, the brakes on this thing are really stout! The Seattle skyline is in the background, picture taken near Alki Beach in West Seattle.

I just purchased a First Gear Laguna tail bag, and it works perfectly and matches the lines of the bike quite nicely.
 
Thread starter
Bump. Any new rides, new pictures to post fella's? Let's keep it going....Remember, I'm living vicariously through you all who already have your 1100's while I await the slow boat from Japan that is carrying mine. :D
 
Near Weston Florida! 2014, 600 miles on odo.
fe8451e0634df468f7885db9e4204880.jpg
 
Thread starter
Yes, yes, avsbezzy! (where did you come up with that name, btw?) Now I'm feeling it! More!, I need more of it though! :D Beautiful shot. Ever have to worry about a gator coming out of the water and eating your bike though? :s
 
Literally out on the road....cruising down St Rt 52 which runs along the Ohio river on the Ohio side

 
Bank Holiday here and the weather was fair so took a bimble down to Hastings for some brekkie, then road the coast road through Bex Hill to Eastbourne, from there I shot home, a lovely 240 mile round trip :)
 
Nice Smiler :thumbsup: Bimble is ride? and Brekkie is breakfast?

I like the white helmet with the black bike...and what kind of Yamaha is that on the far side of your bike in the second pic?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice Smiler :thumbsup: Bimble is ride? and Brekkie is breakfast?

I like the white helmet with the black bike...and what kind of Yamaha is that on the far side of your bike in the second pic?
Yes, Bimble is ride and Brekkie is breakfast :)

The Yamaha is my mates XJR1200, 03 model with just 2000 miles on the clock, in show room condition
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
It's a fine day in Seattle and I have just put the first 125 miles on this beauty. Holy crap, the brakes on this thing are really stout! The Seattle skyline is in the background, picture taken near Alki Beach in West Seattle.

I just purchased a First Gear Laguna tail bag, and it works perfectly and matches the lines of the bike quite nicely.
Nice bike, great city shot!
 
For Damnfino, photos on a recent ride.

CB overlooking Rainbow Beach, Queensland Australia.



CB at Inskip Point looking towards Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island



PS: nice photos Smiler.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
For Damnfino, photos on a recent ride.

CB overlooking Rainbow Beach, Queensland Australia.



CB at Inskip Point looking towards Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island



PS: nice photos Smiler.
Just goes to show how sexy your bike looks, it took a while for me to even notice the beautiful sea and beach in the backdrop!

Is that a genuine Honda top box? Does it mount to the grab rail holes? And what's the backrest like for pillion comfort? (20 questions :D )
 
I love the black on this with the silver engine and wheels, the new ex's are so black that nothing stands out, I usually don't like mismatch side covers, except for the darker silver shown here. love your bike man.....
 
Back
Top