Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Love the deerskin gloves sitting on the seat ES
 
Beautiful buke, ES. It would obtain the state of perfection were it to be awarded two RLETs. :)
 
I was too, but they have this sort of magical quality that seems to lighten the load and make the bike faster.
 
:rofl:
EmptySea_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Beautiful buke, ES. It would obtain the state of perfection were it to be awarded two RLETs. :)
I'm worried about the additional weight.
I'm worried about the additional weight.
Don't forget that you will also need to exert more pressure to work the levers after installation.
 
Short Timer_imp said:
Cowmark Cafe... Looks like a winner :cool:

Sharp looking CTX, too!
Cowmark is a winner. Service is slow if it's crowded, but the cook has some good tunes blasting out of the kitchen, so it's not bad waiting. If you can get yourself up to West Dundee by about 7 some morning, I have a neat little route to Cowmark we could take for breakfast. Takes about an hour from West Dundee, though. Maybe we could get some our Wisconsin brethren to meet us for or after breakfast.

My wife loves her CTX...it started as a naked one, but I added the NC screen and the Honda cases. Made the trip to Deal's Gap quite nicely.
 
Lovely shot, jchoby.
 
Back
Top