Left over part from TSR Intake and Funnel install??

teamvisegrip_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello All:

I am in need of a little help again. I just finished the install of the TSR Funnel and Intake Upgrades and ended up with this as a spare part?

Anybody do this job and know where this goes. I do not remember taking it off and it was on the lift when I was done. It did not break off… it is @ 1 inch long and @ 1/8 inch in diameter. It has a point on one end and flat on the other.

If I could add a picture I would.

For some reason I cannot load my Photo Bucket either. Weird.
 
TVG, can you reduce the size of the image file below 250 kb? If so, you could post the picture as an attachment using the forum software. If not, PM me. Photobucket has become more aggressive about free storage.
 
It worked. Well done.

I have no idea what it is. Is it plastic? It could be one of those pins that Honda sometimes uses in lieu of screws. You know, the one that holds the container covering the battery in place? A bumper seal clip, maybe?
On second thoughts, and after looking at the air cleaner assembly on Partsfish, I don't think that's what it is. Someone more learned than me will have to help.

The thing I thought it might be is part #30 here, https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/52f28bfff870021404ec5a43/air-cleaner
 
Thread starter
OK got it... You guys nailed it. I just remembered I saw one of the other haves of this in the Battery Tray. Could not remember that. It has been out for a long time. I was gone all summer working and this was the very first project I started when I got home. I am guessing I took the battery and tray out this time last year. I am getting very forgetful in my old age! LOL!

Well that is great! I was worried it was required way back in the Air Box.

Well I will say the TSR parts are all installed. The ECU has been sent to Guhls to be programed. I now have to wait two weeks for that to come back.

I installed a number of other goodies and will try to post a final picture if I can.

Thanks again.
 
Back
Top