LED Lucas Style Tail Light

Nice find, redbirds. :thumbsup:
I'm kinda liking the powder coated black, although I don't know how it would look with the oem chrome fender. Your thoughts?
 
I want one but I have a Stash Box, a lockable document box that doubles as a license plate holder. I don't think the box will fit as the plate bracket has an upward bend.
 
AllenM_imp said:
Do you have to drill new holes or is it a direct bolt on?

ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

I have this taillight (with the standard bulb) on my CB1100 and it looks great.

Chip
Allen,

It is not a direct bolt on. I used the fenders existing top mounting hole and you need to drill the bottom two holes. The existing two bottom mounting holes are covered by the license plate.

Chip
 
Okay, thanks Chip.

ChipBeck_imp said:
AllenM_imp said:
Do you have to drill new holes or is it a direct bolt on?

ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

I have this taillight (with the standard bulb) on my CB1100 and it looks great.

Chip
Allen,

It is not a direct bolt on. I used the fenders existing top mounting hole and you need to drill the bottom two holes. The existing two bottom mounting holes are covered by the license plate.

Chip
Allen,

It is not a direct bolt on. I used the fenders existing top mounting hole and you need to drill the bottom two holes. The existing two bottom mounting holes are covered by the license plate.

Chip
 
Back
Top