Leather grip wrap

domenaxe_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all,

It's been while since my last post. I hope all is well. My CB is at the shop under going some modifications. Can't wait to get her back. Should not be more than another week now!

Anyway, I bought some leather grip wrap for my handlebars and before I attempt anything I would like to know if anyone has done this sort of modification before? Can the leather wrap go over OEM grips? Any pointers to be aware of will be appreciated.

Thx for the input.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
f7575f7d297d25f6ecadb05ba1cb121f.jpg


Trying to achieve something along these lines....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking at this pic. It looks like they have simply wrapped the leather over existing grips!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks a little thicker than original grip wrapped with leather. Maybe a grip puppy under there as well. Looks good though. I'll be interested in seeing how this works out for you. Maybe an option I'd like to try.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
I like the look of that if it were black. I installed grip puppies. They are more comfortable than stock grips, but next time around I might choose to simply upgrade the grips.
 
Back
Top