Thread starter
We've got 10 straight (and beyond?) days of rain forecast. I think my willingness to ride in rain diminishes each year, particularly if it's on routes and roads I've ridden for years. I don't mind so much the rain during a multi-day road trip, it's part of the game.
So rainy days become, hmmm, what to do days.
I bought a pair of Thorogood 6" boots about 12 years ago. They've been resoled once but are great for cool to warm weather riding and I like them because they are decent for hiking, which I like to combine with mc riding when I can. Cleaning, aquaseal and polish bring them back to life and make them decently water resistent. The dark brown will lighten up over a few days.
So rainy days become, hmmm, what to do days.
I bought a pair of Thorogood 6" boots about 12 years ago. They've been resoled once but are great for cool to warm weather riding and I like them because they are decent for hiking, which I like to combine with mc riding when I can. Cleaning, aquaseal and polish bring them back to life and make them decently water resistent. The dark brown will lighten up over a few days.