Latest accessories

treytexag_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Most of the wear on a tank is where your belly/ jacket/ possible belt buckle hits the tank, right where those 2 lower pads are. while not 100% protective those pads will do a good job of protecting the tank while adding an aesthetic flare.

I use a 5" or so square of clear static cling material in that area. Not very aesthetic but protective. You'd be surprised the marks on that clear sheeting that would have been on my tank.
Mikey, thank you for the note. Makes more sense with your explanation sir.
Mickey, thank you for the note. Makes more sense with your explanation sir.
Here is the clear stuff on my tank. Static cling, removable
 
I did the tankslapper thing. I love how it turned out and it was easy and kinda fun.
I have not added the topside film yet, but I will probably do that soon, I don't get
much if any wear up top somehow..
 
Metal, that looks really good! Looks like a factory job. I love the way it makes your bike look. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top