Feb 26, 2015 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Looks like a beautiful place. I'm guessing the Chip Beck license plate mod wouldn't do much good over there. You guys have some serious license plates.
Looks like a beautiful place. I'm guessing the Chip Beck license plate mod wouldn't do much good over there. You guys have some serious license plates.
Feb 26, 2015 #4 B buttaknife_imp First service completed Thread starter Helmet is a bell moto 3 vintage, the red is not an exact match but it is more high vis than my Shoei.
Helmet is a bell moto 3 vintage, the red is not an exact match but it is more high vis than my Shoei.
Feb 27, 2015 #6 emptysea Road warrior buttaknife_imp said: Helmet is a bell moto 3 vintage, the red is not an exact match but it is more high vis than my Shoei. Click to expand... I'm looking for something similar, but Snell or ECE approved. A retro-inspired full-face helmet designed to be worn with goggles that is ECE or Snell related and has racing stripes. They'd sell millions of them, right? LOL
buttaknife_imp said: Helmet is a bell moto 3 vintage, the red is not an exact match but it is more high vis than my Shoei. Click to expand... I'm looking for something similar, but Snell or ECE approved. A retro-inspired full-face helmet designed to be worn with goggles that is ECE or Snell related and has racing stripes. They'd sell millions of them, right? LOL
Feb 27, 2015 #7 the Ferret Road warrior Sea check out the Biltwell helmets and Davida Helmets they are the most retro with stripes that I have seen Biltwell Inc. http://www.davida.co.uk/
Sea check out the Biltwell helmets and Davida Helmets they are the most retro with stripes that I have seen Biltwell Inc. http://www.davida.co.uk/