M3-SRT8_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
It's been a long time, and the 2013 cb1100 runs fine.
Two things I never liked with the bike: The 4-1 Factory Exhaust, which I swapped out for a 4-4 Wyvern.
And the buzzing engine at 3500 to 4500 rpm. I don't like "added" roughness. To me, if it's turbine smooth at all RPMs you did the job right in the first place.
Anybody swap out the factory cam for a smooth running "even" cam, one that also might add a few more ponies?
Lee
Two things I never liked with the bike: The 4-1 Factory Exhaust, which I swapped out for a 4-4 Wyvern.
And the buzzing engine at 3500 to 4500 rpm. I don't like "added" roughness. To me, if it's turbine smooth at all RPMs you did the job right in the first place.
Anybody swap out the factory cam for a smooth running "even" cam, one that also might add a few more ponies?
Lee
