Kijima luggage rack

Razor

Been there
Thread starter
Got this luggage rack from Houtman (thanks John!). It's made by Kijima (Samurider). Good quality. Super easy to install, and the powder coating is excellent.

Here's a few pics.
ebf0c709062c69c0cbc67d324c5caec5.jpg


b49644ad2e7580d9504f76a49671fd2e.jpg


eae149cb474f16db81a37fddf013f1a1.jpg
 
I'm a fan of mine. All those little points/tabs that stick down from the rack makes it really easy to bungee to. It's a little tough to get the 2013 blinkers through the rack though. Looks like 14's are small enough to fit easily.
 
Looks like its made for a black bike. Good job.
 
Hi Ray, I am glad that you like the rack after all the problems with the post office !
I have a Honda OEM rack on my 2013 and 2014 but the Kijima rack is much easier and quicker to put on and take off, nice for the on/off people.
Looks very good on a black bike.
 
It looks great on that black bike :thumbsup:

That licence plate frame needs to go though...:P
 
Thread starter
Thanks!

Lord Popgun_imp said:
It looks great on that black bike :thumbsup:

That licence plate frame needs to go though...:P
I agree about the frame. It was put on by the dealer to hold the temporary paper registration (and advertise). Hope to have new license plate soon. Then the frame will go on the wall somewhere :)
 
Razor,

Thats funny. Mine is on the wall too. It was even uglier, white with red letters.
 
Razor,
That looks great! Do you know if the 2014 model has different brackets than the 2013? I have a 2013 model and would like to use the same (or similar) bracket.
Thanks!
Greg
 
Thread starter
gsisk_imp said:
Razor,
That looks great! Do you know if the 2014 model has different brackets than the 2013? I have a 2013 model and would like to use the same (or similar) bracket.
Thanks!
Greg
Hi Greg, not sure if it fits the 2013 model. Samurider.com sells them. I'm sure an email or message to Mr. T will answer your questions. Good luck!
-------------
Lama, it's a '77 GoldWing. Have enjoyed riding it :D :biker:
 
Back
Top