Kijima Grab Bar

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anyone using this from Samurider? How does it attach? It looks like it's floating alongside the bike in Samurider's picture! :huh:
 
Here is a link that shows how it mounts if you blow it up some. There are most likely more. rear rack
 
Papa ? Have you checked out the endurance rack/grab bar ? I put one on mine, excellent quality. Comes in chrome or black (not my bike)

 
Mine has two tabs that use the existing hook bolts. The tabs sit on the inside of the hook bolt rail (part 84120-MGC-N40 and 84110-MGC-N40 - "garnish") so that it looks like the grab bar simply sits on top. I can take more pictures tonight if you need more information.


 
Thread starter
Ah! Thanks, Ferrealls - now I see. I appreciate the pics and desciption. I kept looking at the Samurider pic, and it looked like it might only mount to the inside of the top shock mount, and I knew that wouldn't work!

Thanks popgun and Chapomis, too, but I'm looking for just the "passenger oh-cuss rail" for the vintage look, don't think I really need a cargo rack - although I have to say I was looking at that rack on Samurider, too, and it looks like some great quality stuff.

Anyway, thanks, as always!
 
Sorry Papa, I think I posted the wrong link. Was supposed to be a Kajima link I found.
 
Ferrealls_imp said:
Mine has two tabs that use the existing hook bolts. The tabs sit on the inside of the hook bolt rail (part 84120-MGC-N40 and 84110-MGC-N40 - "garnish") so that it looks like the grab bar simply sits on top. I can take more pictures tonight if you need more information.
 
uscgmac_imp said:
I wonder how it would look with my daytona cafe seat
Post a picture of the seat and I'm sure lots of us will give you the benefit of our opinions! You know the saying? 'Everyone has a right to my opinion.'
 
Cormanus_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
I wonder how it would look with my daytona cafe seat
Post a picture of the seat and I'm sure lots of us will give you the benefit of our opinions! You know the saying? 'Everyone has a right to my opinion.'
Post a picture of the seat and I'm sure lots of us will give you the benefit of our opinions! You know the saying? 'Everyone has a right to my opinion.'
Well, I'll do just that next month. Order is already in. Takashi said should ship early March.
 
Back
Top