Doug Shepard_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought it for taking pictures of my bike in the sand on the beach and in the grass purpose only.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
clearviewx_imp said:
:biker::thumbsup
Lord Popgun_imp said:I had them so I use the Harley ones. They’re round and have a place for the foot.

great idea with the twineobleo_imp said:Yep use one when needed, tie a short piece of twine to it so you can pull it up after you mount the bike, and put the side stand up.

(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.LongRanger_imp said:Yep, that's what I do too. There's always something lying around that'll prop up the bike. Or else I just use the center stand and not worry about it.
(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.GoldOxide_imp said:(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.LongRanger_imp said:Yep, that's what I do too. There's always something lying around that'll prop up the bike. Or else I just use the center stand and not worry about it.

Cool thanksLongRanger_imp said:They all came with one.
+1ACE_IRA_imp said:I use crashed aluminum can.
I like the red Honda pad, where did you get it? So far my internet searches have not turned up that pad.Rocky_imp said:These are my sidestand pads. I got both as freebee's.