Kick Stand Pad - anyone else use one accassionally?

Doug Shepard_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought it for taking pictures of my bike in the sand on the beach and in the grass purpose only.
5e5195d36b6d89ea59793b28d7b17b8d.jpg

 
I had them so I use the Harley ones. They’re round and have a place for the foot.
 
Yep use one when needed, tie a short piece of twine to it so you can pull it up after you mount the bike, and put the side stand up.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I had them so I use the Harley ones. They’re round and have a place for the foot.
:thumbsup:
obleo_imp said:
Yep use one when needed, tie a short piece of twine to it so you can pull it up after you mount the bike, and put the side stand up.
great idea with the twine:thumbsup:
 
I have a blue Yamaha side stand pad that I sometimes use to prevent the CB poking the driveway asphalt.

But I avoid taking too much stuff on the road with me. On the road I use scrap wood, a flat rock, crushed pop can, etc. I almost always find something. A clean world we live in, eh?
 
Yep, that's what I do too. There's always something lying around that'll prop up the bike. Or else I just use the center stand and not worry about it.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Yep, that's what I do too. There's always something lying around that'll prop up the bike. Or else I just use the center stand and not worry about it.
(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Yep, that's what I do too. There's always something lying around that'll prop up the bike. Or else I just use the center stand and not worry about it.
(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.
(+1) On the center stand. Although, there have been a few surprising times during the summer on other bikes when the center stand sunk into the asphalt and I almost could not move the bike - lol. Rear tire touched the ground.
Down fall is I have no center stand it was eliminated for Moriwaki Header from previous owner:cool:
 
... I have a square/universal one...and for spring, this one is waiting to be permanently mounted >>

065c2e649c2021cb8d7353a318b11571.jpg
 
Back
Top