husky385_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Mine was Fabricated from 2 mounts. The upper mount is from a Suzuki or Yamaha I'm not sure which. The lowers or down tube portion is from a 78 CB750.
These are the 3 main pieces of the mount.

We used the oil cooler mounting point to fix the upper mount to the bike.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0153.jpg.html]
The parts loosely on the bike.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0160.jpg.html]
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0162.jpg.html]
Cutouts to allow forks to go lock to lock.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0157.jpg.html]
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0156.jpg.html]
Clearance for the bottom of the oil cooler.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0155.jpg.html]
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0154.jpg.html]
Finished and mounted.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0149.jpg.html]
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0145.jpg.html]
I hope this helps someone who may want to install a Vetter fairing on their CB1100.
I hope carguy1959 shows his mounting system.
Kevin
These are the 3 main pieces of the mount.

We used the oil cooler mounting point to fix the upper mount to the bike.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0153.jpg.html]

The parts loosely on the bike.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0160.jpg.html]

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0162.jpg.html]

Cutouts to allow forks to go lock to lock.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0157.jpg.html]

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0156.jpg.html]

Clearance for the bottom of the oil cooler.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0155.jpg.html]

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0154.jpg.html]
Finished and mounted.
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0149.jpg.html]

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/IMG_0145.jpg.html]

I hope this helps someone who may want to install a Vetter fairing on their CB1100.
I hope carguy1959 shows his mounting system.
Kevin







