Offroad
Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm heading off to Kentucky Motor Speedway from near Evansville, IN!
I plan on riding along IN 66 which follows the Ohio river and stopping at the Overlook Restaurant in Leavenworth, IN http://www.theoverlook.com/, then to New Albany.
The Overlook to used have fried chicken livers, couldn't stand them as a kid, but I seemed to develop a taste for them in later years.
My daughter and family already have a camper set along the in field to sit on top of for a birds eye view of tonight's race, so I might hit I-71 the rest of the way.
But will probably take the KY side on the way home tomorrow along US 60.
I plan on riding along IN 66 which follows the Ohio river and stopping at the Overlook Restaurant in Leavenworth, IN http://www.theoverlook.com/, then to New Albany.
The Overlook to used have fried chicken livers, couldn't stand them as a kid, but I seemed to develop a taste for them in later years.
My daughter and family already have a camper set along the in field to sit on top of for a birds eye view of tonight's race, so I might hit I-71 the rest of the way.
But will probably take the KY side on the way home tomorrow along US 60.





