I beleive Randy is referring to the police bike that has been set up to look like one of the bikes from the 70s TV series CHiPs (California Highway Patrol). Not sure if that show ever made it down under, but it was hugely popular here in the States. The "7M4" would indicate that it's Officer Poncherello's bike.Flynrider_imp said:I beleive Randy is referring to the police bike that has been set up to look like one of the bikes from the 70s TV series CHiPs (California Highway Patrol). Not sure if that show ever made it down under, but it was hugely popular here in the States. The "7M4" would indicate that it's Officer Poncherello's bike.Cormanus_imp said:You've got me, Randy.
Some great photos, dUh. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Flynrider. I'm pretty sure CHiPs made here—so many things do—but I've no recollection of seeing it. But then it was the 70s.
