Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah but the CB11RS already has that "sweet spot" 120/180 17" fr/r tyre sizes. Though I suspect the 17" tyres makes the steering /handling more of a physical activity. I'm comparing my 11RS with my 18" narrow tyred GSXR750 which steers with a lighter feel. Who knows when Kwak bring the Z9 Retro to the states Honda may bring the 11RS to compete ? :biker:F800GT_imp said:Bravo Kawasaki for putting the 180/55ZR17 on it.
Honda, 140/70R-18 ... really ?
Agree, nice Kawa, as Frulk wrote and would like to see it in real world....but NO change either..... CB stays firmly,,,Frulk_imp said:The Kawi is nice looking in my opinion. If I didn't have the CB1100 I'd have to go down and look at it and possibly take it for a ride. As it stands there's not a chance it could displace the CB in my garage.
![]()

I love the green, but the 900 on the side cover in 5" lettering is overkill, detracts from the look.Retsel_imp said:I like the Kawasaki with the exception of the large space between rear tire and the rear fender resulting from the Mono shock design. And where would you put a rear rack? I'm stay'n with my CB!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I like the Kawasaki, with the exception of the large space between rear tire and the rear fender resulting from the Mono shock design. But where would you put a rear rack? I'm stay'n with my CB!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
+1. End of story.DaSwami_imp said:+1. End of story.Bheezy27403_imp said:Cannot stomach that radiator. Deal breaker.
The ferret' pid='187188' dateline='1510579413 said:That is a great Honda ad
[/quote
Agree, fine ad indeed.
I wonder what we all do if we get these three in AUS, CDN, EU and US by spring 2018::CB400 Super Four, CB1100 and CB1300 Super Bol D'or = garage REVOLUTION and brain twist :huh: guaranteedCormanus_imp said:I knew that Kawasaki ad reminded me of something ...