Kawasaki H2 & H2R on leno's Garage

Thread starter
C'mon Mickey...you know you want 300 HP to strap onto. :P
 
Ah, my favorite YouTube channel, thanks for sharing!!

It certainly looks a little out of this world...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The question is, will "we" be able to even buy one, let alone at MSRP? The local BMW dealer has an I8 for sale. MSRP is around $140K. The dealer has marked it up to more than double at over $300k. Some dipstick with more money than brains will buy it.

The cool thing about the original H2 and Ninjas was that they were attainable by most anyone. I wonder if those days are history.
 
Thread starter
Would you want just anyone riding around on 220+ HP? I know I sure wouldn't.
If you have the ability to handle that kind of power on the street, then you most likely 1. Have the experience to control the bike properly. 2. The money to be able to afford both it and the insurance (because that is going to be a KILLER). and 3. The common sense to not ride it like a total DB all over the place just to show off that "you can ride like a 'stuntah' bro".

My $.02
 
I like it that the entire motorcycle is assembled at the factory by one person. That should, in theory at least, improve the quality control. No conversations like:

Doug: " I thought you torqued the engine mount bolts?"

Tom: "No, that is Rich's job."

Doug: " Rich called in sick today."
 
Randy B_imp said:
Would you want just anyone riding around on 220+ HP? I know I sure wouldn't.
If you have the ability to handle that kind of power on the street, then you most likely 1. Have the experience to control the bike properly. 2. The money to be able to afford both it and the insurance (because that is going to be a KILLER). and 3. The common sense to not ride it like a total DB all over the place just to show off that "you can ride like a 'stuntah' bro".

My $.02
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
 
Thread starter
Django_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Would you want just anyone riding around on 220+ HP? I know I sure wouldn't.
If you have the ability to handle that kind of power on the street, then you most likely 1. Have the experience to control the bike properly. 2. The money to be able to afford both it and the insurance (because that is going to be a KILLER). and 3. The common sense to not ride it like a total DB all over the place just to show off that "you can ride like a 'stuntah' bro".

My $.02
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
You're just thinking about the rush on the autobahn, aren't you. :D :biker: :celebrate:
 
Simply amazing bikes in every way. The track bike is going to need a highly skilled rider to explore it's performance limits and same for the street legal model. The fit and finish appear to be top notch. Kawasaki has set the bar for flat out performance so high that their competitors may not want to go there.

I look forward to seeing the results when someone takes the track model to Bonneville. Maybe Kawasaki will.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Would you want just anyone riding around on 220+ HP? I know I sure wouldn't.
If you have the ability to handle that kind of power on the street, then you most likely 1. Have the experience to control the bike properly. 2. The money to be able to afford both it and the insurance (because that is going to be a KILLER). and 3. The common sense to not ride it like a total DB all over the place just to show off that "you can ride like a 'stuntah' bro".

My $.02
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
You're just thinking about the rush on the autobahn, aren't you. :D :biker: :celebrate:
Well, most time there is too much traffic, but think about going 150 mph on a 2 lane Autobahn. The road is getting quite narrow at that speed and there appear curves, where you didn't think, these are curves on lower speed. :cool:
 
Django_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Would you want just anyone riding around on 220+ HP? I know I sure wouldn't.
If you have the ability to handle that kind of power on the street, then you most likely 1. Have the experience to control the bike properly. 2. The money to be able to afford both it and the insurance (because that is going to be a KILLER). and 3. The common sense to not ride it like a total DB all over the place just to show off that "you can ride like a 'stuntah' bro".

My $.02
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
Well, I guess this bike has also these little electronic helpers like a Beemer S1000RR or K 1300 S, to allow any dumb pilot to handle this, without a helpless spinning rear wheel, when you pull the cable or doing a wheely just after releasing the clutch.

However, that does not quiet my mind, while thinking about, to meet someone on the road with this weapon, typically having more money than riding ability. :cool:
You're just thinking about the rush on the autobahn, aren't you. :D :biker: :celebrate:
Well, most time there is too much traffic, but think about going 150 mph on a 2 lane Autobahn. The road is getting quite narrow at that speed and there appear curves, where you didn't think, these are curves on lower speed. :cool:
Well, most time there is too much traffic, but think about going 150 mph on a 2 lane Autobahn. The road is getting quite narrow at that speed and there appear curves, where you didn't think, these are curves on lower speed. :cool:
150:rofl: thats 3rd gear, i think we need more road:thumbsup:
 
I would still rather get a Desmoseidici! Looks much better in my opinion, and for having tried one, holy sh****!!!!

a83779e9f3b04662f64c3a4897cec127.jpg


54ac2b83c6b1f7fd4d8c653a3b3a80f7.jpg


This really was a MotoGP bike for the street. And the sound!!!!!
 
Henrik_imp said:
I would still rather get a Desmoseidici! Looks much better in my opinion, and for having tried one, holy sh****!!!!

a83779e9f3b04662f64c3a4897cec127.jpg


54ac2b83c6b1f7fd4d8c653a3b3a80f7.jpg


This really was a MotoGP bike for the street. And the sound!!!!!
Sounds like its only running on 2 cylinders!

 
Back
Top