MaFiHa_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
When I purchased my CB 1100 RS June last year I did it to have a bike I
can ride all months long. But after sunny weather but still salt on the roads I decided not to ride with the CB. My other rides (1980 and 1986 Police Kawasakis) are also “good weather bikes”.
What to do?!
Found on eBay market place a 1996 Kawa GPX 600 R.
Ugly color scheme, ugly designed fearing, but only 450€ :clap:
Bad weather bike is mine :excited:

[url=http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Markus_Hagen/media/C64B0248-83FF-423B-A57A-C38DA50D9C61_zps0dfbdqkv.jpeg.html]
can ride all months long. But after sunny weather but still salt on the roads I decided not to ride with the CB. My other rides (1980 and 1986 Police Kawasakis) are also “good weather bikes”.
What to do?!
Found on eBay market place a 1996 Kawa GPX 600 R.
Ugly color scheme, ugly designed fearing, but only 450€ :clap:
Bad weather bike is mine :excited:

[url=http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Markus_Hagen/media/C64B0248-83FF-423B-A57A-C38DA50D9C61_zps0dfbdqkv.jpeg.html]

