In North America they could greatly improve air quality by getting diesel pick-up trucks to tune-up their vehicles. It is sooooooooooo :dodgy: suffocating riding / trapped behind them.
In North America they could greatly improve air quality by getting diesel pick-up trucks to tune-up their vehicles. It is sooooooooooo :dodgy: suffocating riding / trapped behind them.
In North America they could greatly improve air quality by getting diesel pick-up trucks to tune-up their vehicles. It is sooooooooooo :dodgy: suffocating riding / trapped behind them.
I read an article the other day that owners of large diesel pickups were intentionally tuning them so that the would blow a large cloud of black smoke when the accelerator is floored. Sure enough, Youtube is chock full of videos of these guys blowing big clouds of smoke on vehicles behind them. Apparently, it's the "cool" thing to do. It's called "Rolling Coal".
Yea, I've seen them around here. I've also seen unfortunate vehicles that happened to be behind them spattered in black dots from the unburned deisel. Real cool.