This was totally worth the wait (4 weeks). It's the K&H Low Double Tuck Roll B2 done in all brown. The craftsmanship is outstanding. Got it from Samurider: http://www.samurider.com/?p=13120/#itemImage
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They used to say the same about bicycle seats, now many of them even come in white, I think its good to have different tastes.Flashman_imp said:Well, I assume this group can take differing opinions so I’ll just go ahead and say it - that seat is in my view ugly. It looks well made, and I can see why you are happy, but the color just turns my stomach. M/C seats are meant to be black.
I'm a traditionalist - that's why I bought a CB1100.
Sorry,
Mike

Just my little Olympus point-and-shoot. Turns out the natural light coming into my garage has some spectacular qualities (that I hadn't noticed before taking pictures there).bix_imp said:Just my little Olympus point-and-shoot. Turns out the natural light coming into my garage has some spectacular qualities (that I hadn't noticed before taking pictures there).silascopathic_imp said:bix, what are you using to take these great photos
5'11". Need to do longer rides to see how it feels on my knees and hips (just about to hit 600 miles), but for the 30-45 min trips I do everything feels super comfortable.silascopathic_imp said:Yep, keeping the seat cowl. It's nice to be able to swap it and completely change the whole look of the bike.bix_imp said:Yep, keeping the seat cowl. It's nice to be able to swap it and completely change the whole look of the bike.silascopathic_imp said:yea i just checked, I paid for the real leather i guess. the color SP-02. so i am real curious now what color you bought because
, again, that is a swanky seat man! why'd you nix the cafe seat? or did you get both for a change up every now and then?
EDIT: The color I got is Brown C-34 (perhaps not leather?). SP-02 looks like it might be the leather upgrade on this chart (not the right brown for my tastes): Home - KandH
EDIT: The color I got is Brown C-34 (perhaps not leather?). SP-02 looks like it might be the leather upgrade on this chart (not the right brown for my tastes): Home - KandH
Well I will see what it looks like when it comes in! the website makes it very hard to tell what the leather looks like. your seat is awesome! how tall are you? is the low seat comfortable?!
i almost went with c-34... obviously pictures to come.![]()
5'11". Need to do longer rides to see how it feels on my knees and hips (just about to hit 600 miles), but for the 30-45 min trips I do everything feels super comfortable.silascopathic_imp said:Yep, keeping the seat cowl. It's nice to be able to swap it and completely change the whole look of the bike.bix_imp said:Yep, keeping the seat cowl. It's nice to be able to swap it and completely change the whole look of the bike.silascopathic_imp said:yea i just checked, I paid for the real leather i guess. the color SP-02. so i am real curious now what color you bought because
, again, that is a swanky seat man! why'd you nix the cafe seat? or did you get both for a change up every now and then?
EDIT: The color I got is Brown C-34 (perhaps not leather?). SP-02 looks like it might be the leather upgrade on this chart (not the right brown for my tastes): Home - KandH
EDIT: The color I got is Brown C-34 (perhaps not leather?). SP-02 looks like it might be the leather upgrade on this chart (not the right brown for my tastes): Home - KandH
Well I will see what it looks like when it comes in! the website makes it very hard to tell what the leather looks like. your seat is awesome! how tall are you? is the low seat comfortable?!
i almost went with c-34... obviously pictures to come.![]()
Thx CBMike! Those are "Posh Classical" turn signals. http://www.samurider.com/?p=13252/#itemImageCBMike_imp said:That seat is absolutely beautiful. What turn signals are those?
Has he done something different to them? I couldn't tellCB4ME_imp said:bix - tell us about the front brakes.
+1HondaJon_imp said:I'm not big on tan, but that seat on a black CB with the gold wheels, that would be pretty sweet.

)