Daytona Cozy seat???

neuro_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'll probably give my stock seat on the 2013 standard CB1100 a few months of riding to see if I continue to like it, and after that I may upgrade the seat. There's a lot of positive comments about the K&H seats from Samurider, but has anyone tried the Daytona Cozy seats? I really like the look of the Daytona, and it's considerably less expensive than the K&H. Here's the link:

http://www.samurider.com/?p=11351/#itemImage
 
I had that seat (70s Cozy) and it was very nice. If you have long legs it will really help with the comfort on your bike as it's 30mm higher I believe.
 
dr_rock_imp said:
I had that seat (70s Cozy) and it was very nice. If you have long legs it will really help with the comfort on your bike as it's 30mm higher I believe.
Actually it's just 3mm higher than stock (795mm vs. 792mm), but I think the wider profile makes it feel taller.

I was looking at the Cozy after Mr. T. told me the Tiros-K was no longer available. It's a great looking flat seat that looks like it would give you room to move around on long rides. Fortunately for me, I was able to get my original choice when KennyW decided to sell his Tiros-K.
 
Back
Top