K&H seat

Ack-CB11_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Xtra comfy and a real quality made unit. The underside is amazing, fits better then stock too. No movment at all, has over a dozen bumpers.
 
Looks great. Can't wait to get mine. You've gotta be one of the first to get a K&H seat for their CB in the US.
 
I don't know, it doesn't look that comfortable to me. How do you position your butt between those bumpers. Then again, I guess you'd get real good airflow sitting on them.:D
 
oldgoat01_imp said:
I don't know, it doesn't look that comfortable to me. How do you position your butt between those bumpers. Then again, I guess you'd get real good airflow sitting on them.:D
I thought it was a pinball machine. :rolleyes:
 
Ack-CB11, is the seat "Dog Tested, Dog Approved" (Subaru)?

Dang it, still waiting for them to build mine! I got the same seat you got (saw it on the Black Edition thread) in the low version with red stitching.

After I stumbled across their web site where they showed the details they pay attention to in creating just the seat pan I was sold. Then they talk about how they inject the foam into their own mold of the final seat cushion, etc. and I figured this might be a good thing compared to a Corbin.

I had to use Google Translate for figure out what was on their web site, but I managed to decipher enough of the garbled English translation to get the idea.

Aloha,
Huladog
 
Back
Top