K&H Seat and replacement cowl arrived :D

That is a beautiful seat. Can't wait to see your bike with the new tank-it is gonna be sweet! I love all the personality in it.
 
I hear you there, these things are more addictive than crack cocaine. I think that is this bike's biggest problem-we love them TOO MUCH! Pretty soon we are going to have to start a support group: CB Anonymous
 
This seat looks fantastic without that rear fender (imo). Great lines. Where's your license plate livin' these days?
 
Thread starter
yes it is :) I would honestly have those powder coated as the vinyl would melt. I have thought about that but i love the polish aluminum look
 
Very nice, I really can't decide if the White House bike our yours is the ultimate CB1100 i've seen on the site. That seat looks so good on the red bike. Any thought on wrapping the grab rails with that black vinyl? And please, please for the love of god post a video of that exhaust for us!
 
Thread starter
Yowsa...you DEFINITELY need it! That looks killer!!! Good things come to those who wait, and you will appreciate it that much more when you finally get it.
 
I definitely say you should buy that tank as soon as you can afford it.

I really need to look into doing that fender removal you did there too. Looks great.
 
Thread starter
veech - i know right?! that tank will look so bad ass.

jimigalahad - i agree. and thanks on the compliment on the fender.

this bike is costing me more than i thought, but i am not complaining :D
 
Nice work on the picture. Trouble is, now you know it's going to look great. I do like the bare aluminum, that picture sure helps. No turning back now.
 
silascopathic_imp said:
veech - i know right?! that tank will look so bad ass.

jimigalahad - i agree. and thanks on the compliment on the fender.

this bike is costing me more than i thought, but i am not complaining :D
They always do!
 
Back
Top