K&H mid seat

fredkb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello everyone. I just received a K&H seat, mid size. I opened the box and
it looked different from the picture on website. Here it is on the bike.
e529e55d5febac9097fba04c65b77f19.jpg
c0ca75a6dfcf35decb338acda4dae25a.jpg

Just kidding. Here is the seat without the bubble wrap.
db5bc8f8fb7846bec490c5339f8e3a34.jpg
36167bddbbf42582ac0c32ae66797c74.jpg
d39b530c7269a04602c9f804fd868656.jpg
b8907b95dc3d9ea018efea1c72822400.jpg

I drove to work and back today, about 70 miles, on the new seat. It is a little wider than stock which makes it seem slightly taller. It is a little firmer than I expected, but I think it is better than the soft stock seat. To be honest, I really bought it more for the look than any concern about comfort, as I am used to the hard , narrow seat of a dual sport off road bike. I think the seat looks awesome and I am sure I will get used to it in a few days of commuting. I will provide a more thorough report of comfort as I use it for a week or so. I also like the fact that it comes with all hardware on seat, ready to simply snap it on, which allows me to be able to use stock seat in a flash if so desired. The K&H seat snaps down very solid with no side to side looseness like the stocker.
 
Back
Top